1. Mix Kokomix and water on second speed for 3 minutes using a beater.
2. Leave mix to set a little for 10 minutes.
3. Shape mix into balls by piping, using an ice cream scoop or rolling by hand.
4. Place a smaller ball on top of a larger ball for the snowmen.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180℃ (355℉).
6. Once cool, you can decorate.
7. Use baker̥s chocolate for the eyes and buttons on the snowmen.
8. Use coloured Bakels Pettinice sugar paste for the nose, hat and scarf on the snowmen.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath