Chocolate and Hazelnut Christmas Star
1. Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl, mix on slow speed for 3 minutes, then mix on fast speed for 5 minutes.
2. Check dough temperature is approx 27℃.
3. Scale into 150g dough pieces and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough pieces into roughly 10 inch circles, and place aside.
5. Spread hazelnut chocolate spread thinly on 1 of the circle layers. Place another circle dough piece on top and repeat this step twice. Finally place a fourth circle on top.
6. Using a 12 cake portion cutter, make the cuts then twist the outer pieces twice.
7. Prove for 45 minutes.
8. Bake for 14 - 17 minutes at 210℃ (410℉).
9. After removing from the oven, tap the tray and glaze with Bun Glaze RTU.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath