1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (excluding True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel), on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix on slow speed for a further 2 minutes.
4. Place into a 32 x 20cm foil.
5. Bake at 182℃ (360℉) for 25 minutes.
6. Sprinkle top with small brownie cubes.
7. Heat the True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel) until fluid (50℃/122℉), then spread a desired layer onto brownie base.
8. Spin with melted baker's chocolate to finish.
Also try using Bakels Salted Caramel and sprinkle with rock salt to finish.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath