1. Make chocolate mix, using a beater, blend all ingredients (excluding True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel and butter/margarine) together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Put 1kg mix into a 10" round tin.
5. Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for approximately 25-35 minutes.
6. Once cool, cut the cake and stack into three layers. Put bottom layer onto a cake board, spread with caramel buttercream using 20% butter to True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel and top with another layer and repeat to complete 3 layers.
7. Cream the sides and cover with chocolate sprinkles.
8. Heat up some True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel to 50℃ (122℉) and ice the top, leaving half a cm gap from the sides.
9. Pipe rosettes of the caramel buttercream around the top.
10. Spin with baker's chocolate and decorate.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath