Chocolate and Mallow Heart Cakes
1. Make chocolate cupcake bases: using beater, blend all the ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 6 minutes.
4. Pipe half way up into cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 25 minutes.
6. Once cool, pipe some red jam into cake.
7. Make up the mallow (see point 10) and colour pink.
8. Pipe two shells into a heart shape onto the chocolate cakes, then leave to set for 20 minutes.
9. Enrobe with bakers chocolate and sprinkle with mini hearts.
10. Make up the mallow: blend Powdered Mallow together with the water, whisk on top speed for 10 - 15 minutes to a firm foam and pipe into desired shapes.