1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix on second speed for a further 2 minutes.
4. Scale at 950g into a 7" x 12" tray foil.
5. Top with chocolate chips.
6. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 25 minutes.
7. When cold, finish with Rich Chocolate Fudgice SB and cut into squares or fingers.
8. For an alternative finish, when cold, finish with Rich Chocolate Fudgice SB and for tray bakes, cut into squares or fingers.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath