Koko Christmas Puddings
1. Mix Kokomix and water on second speed for 3 minutes, using a beater.
2. Leave mix to set a little for 10 minutes.
3. Shape mix into balls by piping, using an ice cream scoop or rolling by hand.
4. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180℃ (355℉).
5. Once cool, you can decorate.
6. Colour vanilla fudgice yellow for the custard on the puddings or use baker̥s chocolate.
7. Decorate with Pettinice holly leaves.
Confectionery Mixes, Confectionery Mixes
Just add cold water for a range of quality, moist eating coconut lines.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath