1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on slow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Deposit all of the mix into a 12 hole brownie baking tin.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 15 minutes.
6. Whilst the brownie is baking, cut the Creme Eggs in half and refrigerate.
7. After removing from the oven, gently push down the Creme Eggs into the brownie.
8. Put back into the oven for a further 7-8 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath