Toffee Apple Cake
1. Grease a 24cm cake tin and line the base with silicone paper.
2. Cover the base with heated Bakels Millionaires Caramel.
3. Peel and core the apples, slice and fan out on top of the caramel.
4. Using a beater, blend Bakels Multimix Cake Base and the liquid ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
5. Scrape down.
6. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
7. Scale approximately 900g into a round cake tin.
8. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 30 minutes.
9. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of the tin ont oa cake board and dust with icing sugar.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath