Coffee Raspberry Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at approximately 350g into a 15cm round cake tin.
5. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 35 minutes.
6. Beat Bakels Cream Cheese Icing and add a splash of lemon juice.
7. Spread a thin layer of raspberry jam on the sponge, then pipe the cream cheese on top and sandwich together, creating 3 layers.
8. Cover the whole cake in cream cheese icing, and marble the top with pink food colouring.
9. Dress with fresh raspberries.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath