Chocolate Easter Carrot Muffins
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 6 minutes.
4. Pipe 60-80g into cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 30 - 35 minutes.
6. Once cool, cut a hole in centre and remove.
7. Pipe in some orange fudgice (flavoured/coloured White Fudgice MB, 25% butter).
8. Top with a green sugar paste leaf.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Confectionery Mixes, Icings, Coverings & Fillings
Soft eating fudge topping, suitable for a range of applications, in a delicious vanilla flavour.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath