Chocolate Cherry Loaf Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (except the chocolate chips and cherries) for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips and cherry halves.
5. Scale at approximately 400g into a loaf cake tin.
6. Sprinkle the top of the loaf cakes with chocolate chips and cherries.
7. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 35-40 minutes.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath