Red Velvet Caramel Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all the ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
5. Scale 1kg into 8 inch, lined tins.
6. Bake at 175℃ (347℉) for 35-40 minutes.
7. Once cool, cut into three.
8. Beat Cream Cheese Flavoured Icing, with a splash of hot water.
9. Heat True Caramel - Salted Caramel until fluid, then coat the top (two thin layers gives a better result).
10. Comb scrape the sides and pipe the cream cheese icing onto the rim.
11. Dress with spun chocolate and raspberries.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath