Raspberry Almond Tart
1. Using a beater, blend all the cupcake ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Cover the base of a pastry lined tin with a thin layer of raspberry jam.
5. Fill the pastry lined tin half way up the side with the cake mix.
6. Top with fresh raspberries and flaked almonds.
7. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 40 minutes.
8. Once cool, lightly glaze the top with Bakels Instant Superglaze.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath