Raspberry Almond Tart
1. Using a beater, blend all the cupcake ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Cover the base of a pastry lined tin with a thin layer of raspberry jam.
5. Fill the pastry lined tin half way up the side with the cake mix.
6. Top with fresh raspberries and flaked almonds.
7. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 40 minutes.
8. Once cool, lightly glaze the top with Bakels Instant Superglaze.
Glazes, Sweet & Savoury, Confectionery Glazes
High quality, convenient ready to use glaze with bright gloss appearance.View product
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath