1. Using a beater, mix the water and Choux Paste Mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add the egg and oil combined.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on top speed for 5-6 minutes, until smooth batter is obtained.
5. Pipe into eclair shape onto silicone lined tray.
6. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes at 225℃ (440℉).
7. Then dry out in oven with door open.
8. Fill profiteroles with creme patisserie, then heat True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel until fluid (50℃/122℉) and dip the top of the profiteroles to coat. Stick to a cake board with some caramel.
9. Then repeat, stacking to a pyramid shape.
Also try using Bakels Salted Caramel or Low AW Caramel for extended shelf life
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath