Lemon Flower Cakes
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Blend in the last 30g of water.
5. Pipe into clean, greased muffin tins one third up.
6. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Once cool, spread some lemon curd on to the bottom piece then sandwich together with fudgice buttercream (25% butter).
8. Ice top with lemon fudgice (flavoured/coloured White Fudgice MB) and top with a sugar paste flower to finish.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath