Chocolate Easter Nests
1. Using a beater, blend Bakels Kokomix and cocoa powder together on slow speed.
2. Add water, then mix on second speed for 6 minutes.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, deposit the chocolate kokomix onto lined baking trays, then make a well in the middle with the back of the scoop.
4. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180℃.
5. Once cool, deposit some heated Rich Chocolate Fudgice in the centre and place mini eggs on top to decorate.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath