Rosemary and Sweet Potato Tear and Share
1. Place all ingredients except rosemary and sweet potato into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 10 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 10 minutes.
4. Add chopped rosemary and sweet potato on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place dough into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip the dough onto floured table and scale into 485g boule shapes and cut a hole in the middle.
7. Dry prove for 30-40 minutes.
8. Bake (with steam) at 240℃ (464℉) for 30-35 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath