1. Add all ingredients (except cranberries) to the mixing bowl, mix on slow speed for 3 minutes, then mix on fast speed for 6 minutes.
2. Add the cranberries and mix on slow speed until just incorporated.
3. Scale into 65g dough pieces and tray up 4 x 6.
4. Prove for 60 minutes.
5. Pipe Bakels RTU Crossing Paste on top.
6. Bake at 230℃ (450℉) for 12-15 minutes.
7. Straight after removing from oven, brush with Bakels RTU Spiced Bun Glaze.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath