1. Place all ingredients except apricots and chocolate into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 7 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 9 minutes.
4. Add apricots and chocolate on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place dough into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip the dough onto floured table and scale into 500g bloomers.
7. Dry prove for 45-60 minutes.
8. Cut the bread down the middle and bake (with steam) at 220℃ (428℉) for 25-30 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath