1. Place all ingredients except apple, sultanas and hazelnuts into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 7 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 9 minutes.
4. Add apple, sultanas and hazelnuts on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place dough into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip the dough onto floured table and scale into 500g bloomers. Dip into a muesli mix (oats and roasted hazelnuts).
7. Dry prove for 45-60 minutes.
8. Make two diagonal cuts on the bread and bake (with steam) at 220℃ (428o℉) for 25-30 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath