Christmas Tear and Share Monkey Bread
1. Spiral mixer: 2 minutes slow, 6 minutes fast.
2. No time dough.
3. Dough: temperature 27℃.
4. Scale each ball at 50g.
5. Dip in melted butter then drop into sugar/cinnamon mix.
6. Drop 30 balls into a buttered bundt tin.
7. Prove at 40℃ and 70% humidity.
8. Prove for 30 minutes in the prover or until just below top of tin.
9. Bake at 180℃ for 40 - 45 minutes
10. Finish with White Fudgice MB and Christmas sprinkles.
Dessert, Gateaux, Occasion Bread, Speciality Bun, Sweet Good
Icings, Coverings & Fillings, Confectionery Mixes
Soft eating fudge topping, suitable for a range of applications, in a delicious vanilla flavour.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath