1. Place all of the ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 3 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 7 minutes.
4. Scale at 110g for Vienna rolls, 90g for rolls.
5. Prove for approximately 50-60 minutes.
6. Bake at 230℃ (446℉) for 30 minutes (no steam for soft rolls).
Bread, Roll & Morning Goods, Speciality Bread Mixes
The Original and Still the Best - versatile 50% concentrate containing pumpkin, sunflower and linseed for bread with a coarse, ...View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath