1. Place all of the ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at 900g.
5. Prove for approximately 50 minutes.
6. Bake at 220℃ (428℉) for 35 minutes.
Yield: 13 loaves
Speciality Bread Mixes, Bread, Roll & Morning Goods
The Original and Still the Best - versatile 50% concentrate containing pumpkin, sunflower and linseed for bread with a coarse, ...View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath