1. Using a beater, mix all ingreedients together (excluding the egg) on slow speed for about 3 minutes until a fine cumble is achieved.
2. Add the egg and mix together on slow speed to form a paste. Do not overmix as this will make the dough more sticky.
3. Roll into a fat sausage shape and cut slices off to scale at approx 75g.
4. Lay flat on a baking sheet with enough space to allow for flowing during baking.
5. Bake at 170℃ (338℉) for 15-20 minutes.
Bread, Roll & Morning Goods, Speciality Bread Mixes
The Original and Still the Best - versatile 50% concentrate containing pumpkin, sunflower and linseed for bread with a coarse, ...View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath