1. Place all of the ingredients except dried fruit into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add fruit on slow speed to clear.
5. Mould into balls and scale at 500g.
6. Spray panettone cases with Bakels Sprink Release.
7. Place into panettone cases.
8. Prove for approximately 50 minutes, just below the case edge.
9. Bake at 205℃ (400℉) for 20 minutes.
10. When cool, can be dusted with icing sugar.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath