Cheese and Tomato Artisan Muffins
1. Place all ingredients except tomatoes and cheddar into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 10 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 10 minutes.
4. Add cheese and tomato on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Tip dough onto olive oiled table and chop into small marble sized pieces, approx. 1-2cm wide and fill each tulip muffin case 3/4 full.
6. Place into prover for 30-40 minutes.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese on top with chopped cherry tomato onto each muffin.
8. Bake (with steam) at 240℃ (464℉) for 25-30 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath