Artisan Mixed Artisan Bread Sticks
1. Place all ingredients except mixed olives into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 10 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 10 minutes.
4. Add mixed olives on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place dough into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip the dough onto floured table, pin out into large rectangular shape, approx. 2cm thick.
7. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 3cm wide strips and twist each as desired.
8. Dry prove for 25-30 minutes.
9. Cut as desired and bake (with steam) at 240℃ (464℉) for 10-15 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath