1. Place all ingredients except mixed olives into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 10 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 10 minutes.
4. Add mixed olives on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place dough into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip the dough onto floured table and scale into 350g baguette shapes.
7. Dry prove for 25-30 minutes.
8. Cut as desired and bake (with steam) at 240℃ (464℉) for 25-30 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath