Rosemary and Rock Salt Focaccia
1. Place all ingredients except rosemary into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 10 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 10 minutes.
4. Add chopped rosemary on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip dough onto floured table and scale into 250g boule shapes.
7. Pat out each side on oiled table.
8. Place in 7" round foil tin.
9. Place into prover for 40-50 minutes.
10. Drizzle olive oil over dough, dock the top with fingers.
11. Drizzle the top with rock salt and rosemary.
12. Bake (with steam) at 230℃ (446℉) for 30-35 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath