Mixed Olive Fougasse
1. Place all ingredients except mixed olives into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 10 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 10 minutes.
4. Add mixed olives on slow speed for 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
5. Place dough into oiled container and leave to bulk for 60 minutes.
6. Tip the dough onto floured table and scale into 300g tear drop shapes.
7. Pin out to a 2cm thickness, tear drop shape.
8. Place into prover for 30 minutes.
9. Bake (with steam) at 240℃ (464℉) for 25-30 minutes.