1. Place all of the ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 3 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 7 minutes.
4. Mould into 1500g pieces and roll out using a BDM tray.
5. Scale at 50g and place 12 on each fryer wire, 4 across and 3 down.
6. Retard overnight.
7. Put out on bench for 15 minutes.
8. Prove for 25 minutes at 38℃/80% and then let them skin over for a few minutes (this stops the doughnuts wrinkly back).
9. Fry at 190℃ (370℉) for 75 seconds each side.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath