1. Mix all ingredients in group 1 in a bowl for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix again on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Add all ingredients in group 2 to the bowl, and mix gently until evenly dispersed.
5. Scale at 1kg into a greased 9" cake tin.
6. Dress the cake with assorted nuts and cherries before baking.
7. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for 45-50 minutes.
8. Once cool, lightly glaze the top with Bakels Instant Superglaze.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath