1. Add all ingredients in group 1 into a bowl and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix again on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Divide the cake batter equally into 2.
5. Add matcha tea powder to one of the cake batters, and cocoa powder to one of the other cake batters.
6. Deposit 200g of one cake batter, and another 200g of the other cake batter and swirl them to create a marble effect.
7. Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 35-40 minutes.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath