1. Mix all ingredients in group 1 in a bowl for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix again on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at 250g into 3 greased 6" cake tins.
5. Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25-30 minutes.
6. Whilst the cakes are cooling, add all ingredients from group 2 into a bowl and beat to form a light and fluffy style buttercream.
7. Assemble the cake, by spreading a layer of Bakbel Strawberry Fruit Filling 70%, then topping with half of the Trex buttercream.
8. Repeat this process again, top with the 3rd sponge and dust generously with icing sugar.