1. Dissolve Bakels Actiwhite in the water and allow to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Add half the quantity of sugar, whip on top speed to full volume and fold in the remaining sugar.
3. Decorate the inside of a piping bag with red food colouring.
4. Fill the piping bag with the prepared meringue mix.
5. On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe meringue drops.
6. Dry the meringues in the usual way at low temperature, approximately 100℃ – 120℃ (210℉ - 250℉).
7. Instead of piping coloured meringue drops, pipe un-coloured meringue hearts.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath