Treacle and Millet
1. Mix the treacle with the water.
2. Place all of the ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
3. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Mix on fast speed for 6 minutes.
5. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
6. Scale the dough at 450g and either mould into shaped dough pieces or place into small bread tins.
7. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
8. Prove for 50 minutes at 36℃ (97℉) and 88% humidity.
9. Dust the top of the bread with flour and make desired cuts.
10. Bake at 230℃ (446℉) for 20 minutes with 6 seconds of steam.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath