Toffee Apple Cake
1. Grease a 24cm cake tin and line the base with silicone paper.
2. Cover the base with the melted True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel.
3. Slice apples and fan out on top of the caramel.
4. Using beater, blend the remaining ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
5. Scrape down.
6. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
7. Deposit 900g of the batter into the cake tin.
8. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 30 minutes.
9. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of the tin onto a cake board.
10. Dress with caramel chocolate curls and melted baker's chocolate.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Confectionery Mixes, Icings, Coverings & Fillings
Ready to use caramel, suitable for application on caramel shortbread and range of other applications.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath