Swedish Almond Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale approximately 350g into a 15cm round cake tin.
5. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 35 minutes.
6. Place the Bakels Enbelett Premium Cold Custard and water in a bowl and whisk on top speed for 5 minutes.
7. Sandwich together the almond cakes with the cold custard, spread on top and chill to set.
8. Once set, cover the cake with Bakels White Fudgice using a pallet knife.
9. Dress with flaked almonds.