Spicy Easter Bundt Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Split the mix between two greased bundt tins.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
6. Once cool, warm up some White Fudgice MB and enrobe.
7. Decorate with green coloured Kokomix and chocolate strands.
8. Optional, you can fit a cupcake with sugar paste bunny in the centre to finish.
Confectionery Mixes, Confectionery Mixes
Just add cold water for a range of quality, moist eating coconut lines.View product
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Confectionery Mixes, Icings, Coverings & Fillings
Soft eating fudge topping, suitable for a range of applications, in a delicious vanilla flavour.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath