Salted Caramel Choux Rings
1. Using a beater, mix the water and Choux Paste Mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add the egg and oil combined.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on top speed for 5-6 minutes, until smooth batter is obtained.
5. Pipe into eclair shape onto silicone lined tray.
6. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes at 225℃ (440℉).
7. Then dry out in oven with door open for 10 minutes.
8. Once cool, dip rings into True Caramel - Salted Caramel heated to 65℃ (149℉) and leave to set.
9. Cut the choux ring in half horizontally and place caramel topped half to one side.
10. Pipe Bakbel Strawberry Fruit Filling into the bottom half, then pipe fresh cream or Instant Cream on top and replace the caramel topped lid.
11. Pipe a rosette of cream into the centre and dress with spun white chocolate and a fresh strawberry.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath