Salted Caramel Biscuit Bars
1. Add the Digestive Biscuit Crumb to a mixing bowl.
2. Melt the butter and syrup together, add to the crumb and gently blend.
3. Scale into a foil and press down to achieve a smooth base, then chill.
4. Warm the True Caramel - Salted Caramel to 65℃ (149℉) until fluid and pour over the base, even out and then leave to cool.
5. Cover with melted baker̥s chocolate.
6. Decorate with No Bake Chocolate Slice before the chocolate has set.
7. Leave to cool, then cut into slices.
Confectionery Mixes, Confectionery Mixes
Quick and easy way to prepare and good quality.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath