Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake
1. Using a beater, blend dry ingredients together.
2. Add liquids and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
5. Add chocolate chunks and blend through on first speed.
6. Scale at approximately 1kg into a bundt tin.
7. Bake at 175℃ for approximately 40 - 45 minutes.
8. Once cool, top with Bakels White Fudgice and Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice, then sprinkle with mini hearts.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath