Raspberry Granola Slice
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (except Bakbel Raspberry Fruit Filling 70%) for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Grease and line the base of an oblong baking tin with silicone paper.
5. Add the mix to the tin until half way up.
6. Using a piping bag, randomly pipe the Bakbel Raspberry Fruit Filling 70% into the mix in blobs.
7. Sprinkle the top with granola.
8. Place a line of fresh raspberries along one side.
9. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 40 minutes.
10. Once cool, lightly glaze the top with Bakels Instant Superglaze.
11. Cover one side of the cake and dust with icing sugar.