Orange and Lime Brazilian Bun Cakes
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (except mincemeat) for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Blend through zest on slow speed.
5. Pipe into greased muffin tins at 120g each.
6. Bake at 185℃ (365℉) for approximately 30-35 minutes.
7. Whilst the cakes are baking in the oven, warm up some Bakels White Fudgice and brush over the buns as soon as they come out of the oven.
8. Finish off with a pinch of zest on top.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath