1. Using a beater, mix all ingreedients together until all the fat is rubbed in and clear.
2. Add water and mix for 30 seconds on slow speed.
3. Scrape down and mix for 1 minute on slow speed until clear.
4. Add fruit and disperse evenly.
5. Sheet out and cut out scones to required size.
6. Place on a baking sheet and glaze if desired.
7. Rest for 15 minutes.
8. Bake at 220℃ (428℉) for 20 minutes.
9. Finish with Bakels Bun Glaze RTU.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath