Mulled Wine Fruit Cake
1. Infuse 4 x mulled wine spice bags in 1 litre of hot water and leave for 30 minutes, then add fruit and soak for 30 minutes, then drain.
2. Using beater, blend all ingredients (leaving the fruit) together for 1 minute on slow speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
5. Blend in the fruit on slow speed.
6. Scale into foil at 900g.
7. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 40 - 45 minutes.
8. Once cool, decorate with White Fudgice MB and sugar holly.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Confectionery Mixes, Icings, Coverings & Fillings
Soft eating fudge topping, suitable for a range of applications, in a delicious vanilla flavour.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath