Millionaires Caramel Slice
1. Melt butter and using a beater, add to No Bake Chocolate Slice and syrup on 1st speed until evenly mixed.
2. Place into foil and press down to form a level base, and chill.
3. Warm Millionaires Caramel to 50℃-65℃ and pour over base. Level and cool.
4. Melt the chocolate coating, pour over the caramel, level and cool.
5. Cut into portions when chocolate coating has cooled and set.
Confectionery Mixes, Confectionery Mixes
Quick and easy to prepare slice line, which requires no baking.View product
Confectionery Mixes, Icings, Coverings & Fillings
Ready to use caramel, suitable for application on caramel shortbread and range of other applications.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath