Luxury Chocolate Valentine's Cake
1. Using beater, blend all ingredients for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on slow speed for 6 minutes.
4. Deposit 1kg into a 9" heart tin.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 30 - 35 minutes.
6. Once cool, cut cake into three layers, put bottom layer onto a cake board and spread with chocolate buttercream (using 20% butter to Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice) and top with another layer. Cut a heart shape in the centre of the second layer with a cutter and stick to top with the buttercream.
7. Cream the sides and cover with chocolate sprinkles.
8. Next, heat up some Rich Chocolate Fudgice and ice the top including the ring.
Cake & Sponge Products, Cake & Sponge Mixes
Versatile cake mix, producing excellent volume, moist, even texture with good shelf life. Just add water, oil and egg.View product
Confectionery Mixes, Icings, Coverings & Fillings
Soft eating fudge topping, suitable for a range of applications, in a delicious rich chocolate flavour.View product
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath