Koko Valentine's Heart
1. Roll out a sheet of shortcrust pastry and cut into hearts, place hearts onto a baking sheet, part bake then leave to cool.
2. Mix Bakels Kokomix and water on second speed for 3 minutes, using a beater.
3. Fill a piping bag fitted with a 1/2 cm star tube with the made up Kokomix.
4. Pipe the mix around the perimeter of the part baked heart biscuit.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180℃ (355℉).
6. Once cool, heat up some red jam and flood the centre of the biscuits.
Unit 6/7 Dunshaughlin Business Park Dublin Road Dunshaughlin Co Meath